Travis and Jaimee have been extremely busy this year, but what a year it has been! It was so exciting to see some of their dreams become realities. Here are some highlights from the year:
- They made the World Professional Smooth final held at the Embassy Ball.
- Became 2013 US Theatrical Arts Champions, woohoo!
- 2013 US Cabaret Vice-Champions.
- They made the Ohio Star Ball American Smooth final for the first time and WON the Smooth Show Dance competition!!
- Invited to Hong Kong as the featured show at the Pink Ball, an international Cancer Benefit.
- Traveled to Paris and took first place at the Disney cup in both the Professional Smooth and Exhibition Championships.
- Rung in the New Year performing live with the Philadelphia Orchestra.
Each year they have continued to climb and it will be exciting to see what new heights they are able to reach this year. Here’s to an exciting 2014!!
One Reply to “2013 in Review”
A huge congrats you guys! You inspire me. xx