Travis and Jaimee have gained international success performing and teaching across the United States as well as Italy, England, Switzerland, Spain, France, Hong Kong, mainland China, Ecuador and Peru. They were also invited as guest performers on the luxury cruise line, Crystal Cruises as well as repeatedly performing live with the Philadelphia Orchestra.
Due to their immediate success as professionals, Travis and Jaimee were invited to present their award winning solo in the Theatrical Arts Exhibition Championships at the world renowned British Open Championships held in Blackpool, England in 2012.
Travis is originally from Boise, Idaho where he began dancing in a once-a-week social ballroom dance class at the age of 14. He went on to attend Brigham Young University, graduating with a degree in Spanish and a minor in Ballroom Dance. While attending school he traveled the world as a member of their formation ballroom dance team. With the Latin team Travis placed 1st at the British Open Championships in Blackpool, England and is a four time U.S. Latin Formation team champion. He is also a two time U.S. Amateur Theatre Arts runner up and has trained and competed in International style Ballroom and Latin, and American style Rhythm and Smooth.
Jaimee is originally from Idaho Falls, Idaho where she began training in classical ballet at the age of 5. She trained exclusively with former principle dancers from the NYC ballet and Ballet West for 15 years. While in high school she began training and competing in International style Ballroom and Latin, and American style Rhythm and Smooth. She later attended Brigham Young University, graduating with a degree in Mathematics and a minor in Ballroom Dance. She was a member of their acclaimed formation ballroom dance team and placed 1st at the British Open Championships in Blackpool, England in 2010.
After their marriage in 2008, Travis and Jaimee teamed up to become the undefeated two time US Amateur American Smooth Champions. Since turning professional in February 2011 they have become the U.S. Professional Rising Star American Smooth Champions, U.S. Theatrical Arts Champions, U.S. Cabaret Vice-Champions, World Professional American Smooth Finalists and danced their way into the finals of all major competitions across the world.
- 2016 Blackpool Professional Theatrical Arts Silver Medalist
- 2016, 2015 & 2014 World and US Professional Smooth Finalists
- 2016, 2015 & 2013 United States Professional Theatrical Arts Champions
- 2016 & 2015 World Professional Cabaret Champions
- 2015 Blackpool Professional Smooth Invitationalist – Inaugural Event
- 2016, 2015 & 2013 United States Professional Cabaret Silver Medalist
- 2015 & 2013 Ohio Star Ball Professional American Smooth Showdance Champions
- 2014, 2012 & 2011 United States Professional Cabaret Finalists
- 2013 World Professional American Smooth Finalists
- 2012 United States Professional Rising Star Smooth Champions
- 2012 Blackpool Professional Theatrical Arts Invitationalists
- 2011 Ohio Star Ball Professional Theatrical Arts Champions
- 2011 Ohio Star Ball Professional Rising Star American Smooth Champions
- 2009 & 2010 Open Amateur American Smooth Champions
- Fellow Level International Ballroom
- Member Level International Latin
- Member Level American Smooth
- Member Level American Rhythm
- Member Level Theatrical Arts